Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Te Iwa o Matariki | The Nine Stars of Matariki

Matariki - 3
Waipuna-ā-rangi welcomes the winter sky waters in all their forms – ua (rain) ua nganga (hail) and hukarere (snow) included. She sees how these waters contribute to the healthy cycle of our earth, and also, the effects when they don’t arrive as required. Waipuna-ā-rangi encourages us to reflect about climate change, and what we can do today to lessen the problem.
*Our question*
Tell us about your best wet weather experience. when it was very hot and i got to go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.