Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

music

This term my class ts and mt started music. on the 13th of jun 2019 we learnt about guitars. We did a glossary about things to do with guitars here's my glossary:


Tuning pegs - put tension on the strings to tune them.
Sound hole - hole in a guitar where the sound comes from.
Nylon string guitar. a guitar with nylon strings.
Steel string guitar. a guitar with steel strings.
Whammy bar - a bar on a electic guitar that quickly changes string tension .
Capo - holds down all six string on a guitar at the same time.
Dreadnaught guitar - a guitar with a big body.
Backpackers guitar -  a guitar with a small body that you can take places.
Amp - plugs into the guitar and does the job of the sound hole.

JPEG Image

That's facts about some types of guitars I hope you like this blog post and remember to comment thank you. Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.