Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

dance

Hi guys this tearm I did dance in a group. I liked dance because it was fun and I like dancing. The dance group did there dance in junior assembly and a teacher video the dance. so hears the video.

Image result for dancing pictures

I had so much fun I recommend you guys trying to dance its so much fun you don't need a dance teacher everyone can dance.

I hope you guy liked the video and the dance and the blog post and just remember to comment to thank you bye.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Makenzie!

    Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about our dancing group. I really enjoy working with you on Wednesday's, you are always keen to give it a go and try your best.

    I hope you will join us next term as well!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Makenzie Its Haylee
    I like how you have added a dance video of the dance group.Maybe next time you could check your spelling before you post your blog post.Did you like doing dance this term?
    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Makenzie!

    I like how youi said that you really enjoyed being in the dance group, and it was awesome that you put the video on. Maybe next time before you publish check if it makes sense.

    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.