Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

My shoes

Friday the 21 of june 2019

Hi my name is Cinnamon i am a shoe. When my owner left to go to school I jumped onto her bed I started to jump up and down on her bed then I went flying off the bed onto the floor. Then I walked to the kitchen I saw a table I jumped up on the table and I looked outside I said what a beautiful day I want to go to my friends house. Next I walked back to her bedroom I made sure  that her bedroom was left the way she had it .

Then I walked out the door I got her scooter and I scooted to my friends house it took me 5 minutes to get to my friends house then I got to my friends house I jumped up and down to see if she was in her owners bedroom she was there. Then she looked out the window and she saw me she opened the window for me I jumped into the window I said hi she said hi I asked her if she wants to hangout with me today she said sure why not we went on our owners scooters we went to the park. When we got there I went on the swing I went so high up in the sky I loved it then we went back to her house and we got some food and water then we watched a movie then we went and looked at the time it was all most 3:00 I said I need to go home now before my owner does we said bye then I jumped out the window and got on the scooter and scootered home then I when back to where my owner put me then I went back to frozen then she got home that was my day.





I hope you liked my blog post thank you bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makenzie!

    I am really interesting in reading your creative writing about your shoes, but it is running off the page. Could you have another look and comment back to me when you have fixed it?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.